Student ID Card
At Seminole State College, every student is highly encouraged to obtain and carry their Student ID Card. It is an essential part of campus life and offers a variety of uses and benefits.
Uses of Your Student ID Card
Your Student ID Card allows you to:
- Access meal plans (for residence hall students)
- Check out books from the library
- Attend SSC athletic events free of charge
- Participate in various student activities
- Access the SSC Food Pantry
- Receive discounts from participating local merchants
How to Get Your SSCOK Card
After enrolling in classes, students should:
- Visit the Testing Center located in Room 161 of the Walkingstick Student Services Center.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license, passport, or tribal card) and your class schedule.
Who Qualifies for an SSCOK Card?
- All enrolled students at Seminole State College.
Procedure for ID Picture
- Remove any items not part of your daily appearance (except prescription eyeglasses).
- Cultural and religious items are exceptions.
- Remove bandannas, hats, sunglasses, visors, etc.
Card Fee Structure
- First Card: The $20 fee is added to your tuition and fees (for new students).
- Replacement Cards: $10, payable at the Business Office before printing.
- Students are highly encouraged to carry their Student ID Card while on campus.
SSCOK Card Validity
- Cards require an annual update with the current academic year sticker, available at the Testing Center at no cost.
- Example Sticker: 2022-2023
Maintain Your SSCOK Card
It's your key to campus life – keep it safe and updated!
Direct Deposit Designation
Student financial aid disbursements and all other refunds can be directed to an existing bank account.
Follow the Steps here for Direct Deposit Designation.
Contact the Student ID Office
Testing Center Office Hours
(Closed on Fridays in summer)