Monday, April 24, 2017
- Funny T-Shirt Activity, Student Union, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- ACT Test, Colclazier Room 112, 1 p.m.
- Sigma Kappa Delta Induction Ceremony, Student Union Mirror Room, 6 p.m.
- Softball, SSC @ Rose State College, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Seminole County Superintendents Meeting, Haney Center Board Room, 10 a.m.
- Lions Club Luncheon, Student Union Meeting Room, 12 p.m.
- Permanent Issue Band Concert, Jeff Johnston, 7 p.m.
- Men’s & Women’s Tennis, SSC @ Oklahoma Baptist University, 2 p.m.
- Softball, SSC vs. Connors State College, 2 p.m.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Health Fair – Hosted by SSC Nursing Program, SSC Campus Commons Area, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Rotary Club Luncheon, Student Union Meeting Room, 12 p.m.
- Baptist Collegiate Ministry Noonday Lunch, BCM Building, 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Howlers & Yawpers Creativity Symposium, Jeff Johnston, 8:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Dr. Utterback Retirement Dinner, Haney Center Foundation Hall, 6:30 p.m.
- Baseball, SSC vs. Eastern Oklahoma State College, 1 p.m.
- Softball, SSC vs. Northeastern Oklahoma A&M, 4 p.m.
Friday, April 28, 2017
- Howlers & Yawpers Creativity Symposium, Jeff Johnston, 8:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Softball, SSC @ Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, 4 p.m.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Baseball, SSC @ Eastern Oklahoma State College, 1 p.m.
Sunday, April 30, 2017
The Media Relations Office will accept information for the weekly calendar. Information must be submitted by Wednesday of each week. Please e-mail Kristin Dunn, Coordinator of Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 405.382.9525.